2011年12月10日土曜日

What is the lifesaving?

I had an image that lifesaving is specialized in oceanic environment, but in my research  the idea is completely changed.
According to some reference books, there are many kinds of activities of lifesaving.

The activity of lifesaving on the beach is called surf or coastal lifesaving.

In addition to the ocean activity, they often keep an eyes in the pool.

And they maybe encounter an accident in flood river, on the road in the way of home.

To deal with such an accident every time, they learn appropriate techniques to save someone.

This is a research.

When I knew this fact and think whether I become a lifesaver, I had uneasiness to save someone because this activity related with human's life problem.

But I found that if I cannot master or understand these techniques, I cannot help some one, that may be my loved person, family or so.

Therefore, I started to learn about these techniques.

Now, as a lifesaver, we rescue someone from drowning, do resuscitation and first aid.

We always ready for saving lives!

This is why I tell you about lifesaving. I want you to get interested in our activities.

Thank you for your reading!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿